Loan terms available: 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 years
- Fixed rate* and adjustable rate** options available
- Minimum credit score of 620 to qualify
- Down payment as little as 3% of purchase price
- Maximum debt-to-income Ratio of 45% to qualify
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) paid monthly on loans with more than 80% loan-to-value (LTV). We offer multiple options for PMI.
- Programs for first-time home buyers available
- Gift funds allowed
* Fixed Rate Mortgages offer predictable monthly payments for the life of the loan. They also provide protection from rising rates. No matter where rates go, your interest rate remains the same.
** Adjustable Rate Mortgages are initially lower than fixed rate loans. This type of rate can be good if you know you’re going to stay in your home for a short period of time. An adjustable rate mortgage has the potential to expose you to the risk that interest rates could rise and drive up your monthly payments.